Non-Surgical Procedures in Miami, FL
Not everyone who wishes to improve their appearance is willing or able to go under the knife. Dr. Rubinstein, certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, understands this, and makes the following non-surgical procedures available to his Miami patients to help them look and feel their best.
Non-surgical cosmetic procedures are those that require no break in the skin whatsoever. These procedures can often be performed without anesthesia, and require little or no downtime. They are also very cost-effective, yet provide many of the same benefits as more invasive procedures. Dr. Rubinstein provides these non-surgical procedures to patients who are not yet ready for more invasive surgeries or those who wish to avoid them altogether.
- Ultherapy® –A procedure that takes advantage of ultrasound waves to stimulate the body’s own natural production of collagen. Results are noticed after a single treatment, which can be performed in 60 to 90 minutes.
- Coolsculpting® -This procedure uses a special applicator that administers cold temperatures to fat cells so they are permanently destroyed and then naturally eliminated from the body.
- Cellfina™ -An FDA-approved solution to eliminating cellulite, Cellfina™ works to tighten the “tethered bands” beneath the skin in order to provide a smoother appearance for the thighs and buttocks.
- ThermiTight™ -During this procedure, thermal energy is delivered to precise areas of the face, neck, thighs, or abdomen in order to firm and tighten the skin. Results are noticed immediately, with continued improvement being seen over the course of several weeks.
- ThermiVa® -Makes use of radio frequency waves to reduce vulvovaginal laxity, which may occur after childbirth, or as a natural part of the aging process.
- Thermismooth™ -A special hand piece is used to deliver heat to the skin, which in turn stimulates collagen growth. This procedure is also known to thicken the skin.
- DermaPen® -Often referred to as “micro-needling”, the DermaPen® procedure opens the pores to stimulate your body to produce more collagen and elastin, both of which are responsible for firm, tight skin.
- DermaSweep™ -Using a special DermaSweep™ tool, Dr. Rubinstein will exfoliate your skin and improve circulation to give your skin a youthful glow. This method is more effective than microdermabrasion because it produces no particles that could remain on your skin.
- Acoustic Wave -A revolutionary treatment for cellulite that addresses both main causes of it: hardening of connective tissues and the protrusion of fat cells. This procedure uses pressurized waves to smooth the skin and reduce the appearance of dimply fat.
- IPL -This procedure uses “intense pulsed light” to penetrate deep layers of skin. In turn, this results in the production of new connective tissue and collagen to naturally lift and firm the skin.
- Spider Veins -Non-surgical methods of eliminating spider veins include sclerotherapy, which involves injecting a solution into the veins to close them, and laser treatment to slowly fade unsightly veins until they are no longer noticeable.
- Collagen Induction Therapy -Also a microneedling procedure, collagen induction therapy is performed by rolling a device containing very fine needles over the skin to stimulate collagen production. This is done in conjunction with Vitamin A and Vitamin C therapy to promote healing and stimulate renewal.
Those who wish to look younger do not have to fear going under the knife, as there are plenty of procedures that will improve one’s appearance without the need for surgery. Miami area patients, including those in Fort Lauderdale and other cities in South Florida, are urged to contact Dr. Adam Rubinstein today for a consultation.