Facial surgery has made considerable advances in recent years. These days, simple procedures can help you age more gracefully. A facelift is no longer the only option available to you. Today, there are a number of facial sculpting procedures you can choose from to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. These procedures help improve your facial contours and keep you looking younger longer. If you want to take years off of your appearance, and you live in Miami, Fort Lauderdale or South Florida, board-certified plastic surgeon Adam J. Rubinstein, M.D., F.A.C.S., can help you achieve your goals.
When most people think of cosmetic surgery, they immediately think of facial plastic surgery. Not long ago, brow lifts and facelifts were immensely popular. Nowadays, these are just a small sampling of the many procedures available that can be done to improve the appearance of your face. Facial plastic surgery allows you to look younger and fresher while maintaining your natural looks. Dr. Rubinstein offers his patients a wide array of different procedures to help them look and feel great. To see how Dr. Rubinstein can help patients, please see our gallery of before and after photos.
Dr. Adam J. Rubinstein is board-certified in plastic surgery and has been practicing for several years. He has dedicated himself to patient satisfaction, and he believes that no matter what his patient’s needs are, he can meet them. By employing many different surgical and non-surgical techniques, Dr. Rubinstein has helped many residents of Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and South Florida. If you’d like to find out what Dr. Rubinstein can do for you, don’t hesitate to contact him and schedule a consultation.
- Brow Lift: Lifting your brow helps you look younger and eliminates unwanted forehead wrinkles.
- Ear Surgery: If you have ears that are prominent, disfigured or asymmetrical, Dr. Rubinstein can easily correct them to help you reclaim your self-confidence.
- Eyelid Surgery: Excessive fat accumulation on the eyelids can detract from your appearance and frequently causes eyesight problems. Undergoing eyelid surgery removes this unwanted tissue to help restore your appearance and improve your vision.
- Facelift: There’s nothing like a traditional facelift to turn back the clock on your appearance. The goal is to tighten your skin, which minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Mini Facelift: This procedure helps to improve the definition of your chin by removing excess fat and skin and tightening the tissue that remains.
- Neck Lift: A neck lift helps to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and lines on the neck. Because the neck tends to reveal a person’s true age the most, this procedure can make you look dramatically younger.
- Rhinoplasty: If you suffer from an oversized or crooked nose, or if it’s just not in harmony with your face, Dr. Rubinstein can fix it through rhinoplasty.