Body Contouring in Miami, FL
Body contouring removes excess skin or fat to reshape the contours of the body. Contouring is often used to treat problem areas resistant to diet and exercise. Board-certified plastic surgeon Adam J. Rubinstein, M.D., F.A.C.S., is proud to offer body contouring procedures to the residents of Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and South Florida at his Aventura office.
What is Body Contouring?
Body contouring is an umbrella term for many procedures performed at Dr. Rubinstein’s office. The procedures can range from surgical to completely non-invasive depending on the area and severity of a patient’s concerns. Body contouring procedures can be done alone or combined for optimal results for each individual.
Body contouring procedures are often performed after a patient undergoes dramatic weight loss and is experiencing excess skin or stubborn fatty pockets. Many patients also choose to do some body contouring following pregnancy or to combat the cosmetic symptoms associated with aging.
How Does Body Contouring Work?
Body contouring procedures work by targeting the specific areas of the body. Dr. Rubinstein will consult with a patient to determine his or her main concerns about the body and recommend the best procedures to provide long-term results.
Many body contouring procedures target the same problem area(s), so Dr. Rubinstein will make the best recommendation for treatment. The following areas are common targets for body contouring procedures:
- Upper Back
- Lower Back
- Groin Region
- Lower Abdomen
- Upper Abdomen
- Upper Arms
What are the Body Contouring Procedures?
The following are body contouring procedures offered by Dr. Rubinstein, as well as the concerns they target to correct:
- Acoustic Wave Therapy (AWT): Cellulite and excess skin
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty): Sagging, excess tissue in the upper arm
- Body Lift: Excess tissue in the back, abdomen, arms, or lower body
- Brazilian Butt Lift: Flat or sagging buttocks
- Cellfina™: Cellulite on the buttocks and thighs
- Cellulaze™: Cellulite on areas of the body
- CoolSculpting®: Small amount of stubborn fat on the body
- Labiaplasty (ThermiVa™): Irregular or enlarged labia minora
- Liposuction (Laser Assisted Liposuction): Fatty pockets in the body
- Mommy Makeover: Sagging or deflated breasts, excess tissue in the abdominal region
- ThermiTight™: Sagging skin in the neck and jowls
- Thigh Lift: Excess skin or fatty tissue in the thighs or between the legs
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty): Excess tissue in the upper abdominal region
- Mini Tummy Tuck: Excess tissue in the lower abdominal region between navel and pubic bone
- Thermi250™: a minimally invasive procedure that uses a hand-held radiofrequency system to heat the surface of the skin to reduce the appearance of aging
What are the Benefits of Body Contouring?
The benefits of body contouring are vast and long-term. Depending on the selected procedures, patients see tighter skin, improved skin tone and texture, and a smaller circumference of the treated area. Patients of all procedures report an increase in body confidence and self-esteem.
What Results Can Be Expected from Body Contouring Procedures?
Board-certified plastic surgeon Adam J. Rubinstein, M.D., F.A.C.S. offers his body contouring patients 3D body scanning with Styku™. Styku™ is a lightweight, portable and intuitive body scanner that measures the effectiveness of body contouring procedures like liposuction, thigh lifts and Brazilian butt lifts.
Before your treatment we perform a 3D body scan that takes millions (yes, millions) of measurements with 2mm accuracy to reconstruct your body in 3D. Styku™ takes exact measurements of your waist, hip, thighs and more with less than 1% error in only 35 seconds.
After your treatment we perform another body scan, which allows us to compare the results of your body contouring procedures. The scans provide a digital before and after of your body and illustrate real change.
How Much Does Body Contouring Cost in Miami, FL?
Body contouring varies in cost across all procedures. Some procedures are more intense, and some can be completed during a lunch break! Because all body contouring procedures are cosmetic, it is unlikely insurance will provide coverage. To make payment more reasonable for everyone, Dr. Rubinstein developed a financing program for all of his patients. Learn about his exclusive financing plan today.
Schedule a consultation today to reshape your life with body contouring. If you live in Miami, Fort Lauderdale or South Florida, contact Dr. Rubinstein at his Aventura office. Dr. Rubinstein welcomes new patients and will be happy to answer any questions you have about body contouring procedures.