Adam J. Rubinstein, M.D., F.A.C.S., a board-certified plastic surgeon in Aventura, is a leading provider of Juvederm® in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and the South Florida area. Juvederm® is a dermal filler that reduces the most common signs of aging. Juvederm® works with your skin’s own hydration process to add fullness and volume, reducing lines and wrinkles, providing an easy and effective solution for those seeking alternatives to surgery.
What Is Juvederm®?
is in an injectable dermal filler treatment that delivers hyaluronic acid (HA) to skin cells to assist them in retaining precious moisture. Unlike other dermal fillers, Juvederm®
does not directly remove lines and wrinkles, but instead increase fullness and volume in the skin to make lines, wrinkles, and creases naturally soften and smooth out.
The hyaluronic acid in Juvederm®
is similar to that which occurs naturally in your skin, and naturally binds with water to maintain smooth, voluminous skin thanks to increased natural hydration. As we age, our bodies produce less HA, reducing the amount of hydration to our skin cells. To eradicate wrinkles, lines and creases around our mouths, noses, and other features, Juvederm®
is a safe and effective treatment that is easily absorbed by the human body.
Benefits of Juvederm® Treatments
is a safe and effective injectable treatment that can be easily performed by Dr. Rubinstein in his office, to reduce the visible appearance of wrinkles, lines, creases and other signs of aging in the skin. Juvederm®
has become a favorite among patients for the following reasons:
- Provides an effective alternative to cosmetic surgery
- Long-lasting results, usually about 12 months
- Quick and easy treatment performed in the doctor’s office
- No downtime or recovery period required
- No synthetic ingredients
Who Is a Good Candidate for Juvederm® Treatments?
is an FDA-approved treatment that has been determined safe and effective for most patients. Juvederm®
is an excellent choice for patients wishing to correct lines, wrinkles, creases, and certain imperfections in the facial area, including:
- Marionette lines
- Nasolabial folds
- Smoker’s lines
How Should I Prepare For Juvederm®?
Dr. Rubinstein may recommend that you take certain precautions prior to your Juvederm®
consultation, such as:
- Avoid alcohol for at least two days before your appointment. Speak to your doctor about temporarily stopping medications and supplements that increase your chances of bruising, such as anti-inflammatory medications.
- Normally the results of one treatment last up to 12 months, but Dr. Rubinstein may recommend that you return to his office for follow-up treatments much sooner, depending upon the condition of your skin.
How Are Juvederm® Treatments Administered?
injections are administered using a very fine-gauge needle to inject hyaluronic acid into strategic areas in your face. The procedure is safe, efficient and comfortable for most patients because:
- The product’s gel formulation has a smooth, pleasant consistency.
- The injections are performed using a fine, small gauge needle.
- Juvederm® contains lidocaine, a well-known, effective numbing agent.
- Dr. Rubinstein may apply a local anesthesia to assure your total comfort.
- Most patients require several injections for best results.
- The procedure typically takes about 30 to 60 minutes, and results are visible right away.
How Much Do Juvederm® Treatments Cost In Miami?
Since health insurance providers do not generally cover elective cosmetic procedures, it’s possible that your provider may not cover Juvederm®
treatments. Dr. Rubinstein’s convenient Aventura office offers you the maximum flexibility in payment options by providing easy financing
methods, as well as accepting cash, personal checks, and credit cards as forms of payment.
If you want Juvederm® treatments administered by one of the top local professionals in the field, contact Dr. Adam J. Rubinstein, a Florida board-certified plastic surgeon in Aventura who provides safe, effective Juvederm® treatments for patients in the Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and South Florida vicinity.